Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Dream of Snow Away~

FINALLY. After worrying for the past few days as the Thredbo snow resort having difficulties with insufficient snow, my worry have been blown away by the blizzard! Heck, who with the right mind want to waste so much money to the place with unsatisfactory snow condition? But after constantly monitored the snow report in here and here, i can expect some good snow in my trip later on.

Well, its still few days before my trip and to tell u the truth, im at loss in which what should i bring there. Not that i have any experience with snow ( except for ABC, if u catch my drift) nor with temperature below 0 degree celcius. I kept wondering if im in negative degree celcius ill become cooler than ever! Anyhoo, I managed to prepare few basic things amidst of my ingnorant, just enough not to make me become frozen chicken there. Thermal cloth ( i dont really need this because im HOT, but oh well), check; long, redundant warm stokin, check; cool sunnies to make me even cooler and cruising with style ,check; ski glove so i can ski(seriously, the art of skiing lies in that thing.... i guess), check; sunscreen so my face will not become like power ranger(due to sunburnt), check; Lipbalm for my sexy lips, check; MP3 so i can cruise down the mountain with catcy songs ( keep me rollin baby~), check; NDS for the boring 8 hours journey, check; foods in case of emergency ( LOL, i meant in case if my lipid mass reduced), check and check!

I'll be alone for this trip and have been given important mission from nick to infiltrate the trip and obtain information for the next year trip. So, wish me luck!

PS: Aussie called McDonald as Maccas... Talk about slang >.<||

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"HOT"? sexy lips? oh please... dun make me PUKE!!! lol!
by the way, Good luck for ur mission!

Anonymous said...

haha..for the zillionth time frendy...dun worry, the snow will not melt..because you're not hot...ask nureen!!hehe..i can imagine how she'll react...haha

Capik! said...

hahahah!!!! hadoi.. ur narcissity beats mine LOL!!!!!!!!!

ariqhakim said...

hopefully you enjoy yor time there!!!!

and don't let the avalanche caused by you, as you are too hot? ;p yikes!!!!