Monday, July 28, 2008

My Common Cold in Cold Winter Away~

Yup, I've struck with the commonest illness in the world, common cold. Well, I guess its my fault anyway so no use to whining bout it. Ok, lets rewind few days that lead to my cold....

3 Days Ago (Friday)
Its the autonomy day(AD)! For those that didn't know what this day is all about, allow me to explain it to you....
Long, long ago, at the smallest continent in the world, there was a castle. This castle... Ah, f*ck it! Lets just say Uni of Newcastle used to be UNSW's b*tch( well, not really.... i guess) and one day UoN free from slavery of the UNSW! That day become the Autonomy Day ( or Lets Drink Until We Drunk while Going To Class Day!).

I've woken up at 3 am due to loud noise ( siren, full blast stereo and people banging the door) for the start of AD. All of my housemate gather around the kitchen and have brekkie (breakfast, australian style~) at 4 am. Im ready to go back to sleep when my housemate hold me and chuck 2 glass of whisky at me! At that time, I felt the same traumatic experience being molested... in a difference way.... well, lets just say i went to my morning class with slight headache and super hot body ( cause im already HOT, hehe). In my way back to my room, I saw naked man running around (ewwh, gonna have nightmare tonight) drunk with quite a few policeman trying to hold em down! Thats a sight to see ( for some reason im hoping i dont see that man "thing" but ive seen in anyway...).

In my way back, the rain started to pour harder than my shower! Alas, due to my headache, i didnt even bother to take a shower immediately but instead choose to take a nap. Yeap, i know, BAD IDEA....
As a result, i managed to get this stupid cold!

Huhu, anyhoo, just wanna inform u guys that i'll be back to sabah this end of november! I MISS MY HOME!

8 comments:

nikki said...

how come i didnt know about the naked guy??? hey...what happens to best friend forever..??haha..fine!!(drama queen in action! :P)

Capik! said...

giler... they all gile like u too frendy hehhe... hey, balik msia nnti tak singgah semenanjung dlu ke? lepak2?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

MATA FRENDY SUDAH DINODAI!!!!!!!

i didn't knew that, ever since i live with you until just past 5 minutes... that you are the kind who look at 'others'? huuuu....

no i began to feel inferior towards you bebeh...

HAHAHAHAHA

jgn la prasan ko tu panas sangat... sebab ko cool saja. XD

nikki said...

haha...ciss...sumer nak balik awal...*sigh...

Frendy F said...

wei sy x la balik masa cuti mid year ;P

Capik! said...

btol tu nik! kiterang tak balik mase mid-year!!

Atif said...

update2!!

Anonymous said...

hey2..haha..aku balik jugak yeay!!:P