Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Exam Result Away~

Ok, I think I've too much fun during the holiday. HOWEVER, tomorrow will be the judgment day ( no, there will be no terminator as he busy with California) as the exam result will be out! WTH, im not ready for this to happen~

Ok, joke aside, this is a very serious matter. Due to this nerve wrecking situation, my appetite decrease by 100 gram per dinner and i use 10 seconds less for shower. Why, why u must treat me like this oh myHubs. Release that freakin result already! I need to know my fate~

Huhu, lets just wait for it......

*Edit*

Hee, I freaking pass that shit! Lol to my elective (information tech) for getting 91/100 aka High Distinction! Thank u god!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA 100 grams less masa dinner, that's good progress tuh XD and 10 seconds less masa shower pun bagus LOL XD (because there's going to be less to wash, see? FRENDY GURAAAAAAUUUU XD)

Capik! said...

sudah kluar belum resultsnye??

ariqhakim said...

er... 10 secs less means less hygienic and less pollution and less water waste. hahahaha.. great fren! you care for others and you sacrifice yourself! a good quality doc will be u are i would say... hohoho

and congratulations!

elective lak tuh! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Bangga lar tu! Malar ja ni...

Anonymous said...

haha..100grams less? but i think u just gained like 10 x 100grams..by eating 1 footlong subway sandwich yesterday!! lol...

irvingtan said...

Hey Frendy, apa khabar?

Lama tak dgr citer. Hope you're doing great kat sana!

And of course, congratulations on your results yeah? =D