Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Second Semester Away~

Huhu, Uni of Newcastle med student already started their new sem since last week. Holiday mode is still on, and i hope study mode will kick in soon. Seriously, i still spend my valuable time watching anime and manga eventhough i should rad bout abdo examination. Guess its hard to change your habit ( habitat? LOL) suddenly....

There are several things that i noticed in the beginning of this sem. One, i will be having classes and prac more frequently in hospital and GP. Not that i dont like it, but the 1.5 hours train ride will definetly pain in the ass... Secondly, I have gained some weight and extra fat! This make me think of joining gym here but i dont really a "physical" person so i dont know....

BTW, this friday will be the AUtonomy Day for our uni, and from what i understand from my friends it will be a total havoc! Hope no drunk lady sneak to my room at that time LOL~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drunk Lady sneak to your room? Uh huh, in your dream!!!

nikki said...

yeah...eventhough they're drunk..they'll still have AT least some common sense of not to sneak to your room!!!