Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Rip off Poem of Procrastination Away~

My slightly plagiarize poem...

I am the pen of my notes

Procrastination is my body, and coffee is my blood

I have read over a thousand words

Unknown to fact, Nor know
n to syllabus

Have withstood sleepiness to revise many FRS

Yet these brain will never hold anything

So as the exam approaching,

Unlimited Study Works



Best of UBW parody poem that most lurker of the interweb know....

Another ripped off poem from teh interweb

"I am the leg of my boot
Ctrl+ C is my body and
Crtl + v is my blood
I have violated over a thousend copyrights
unknown to decency
nor known to shame
have withstood lawsuits to steal many musics.
yet, these hands will pay for nothing.
So as i pirate
Unlimited Ripoff works"




Now, then... This is the original version!
"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please... In the name of Shakespeare, I command you... STOP DOING THAT!!!

Anonymous said...

im confused, apa ni? lagu ke? i tried to wiki Unlimited Blade Works and jumpa anime

Frendy F said...

Yup, ni mmg dari anime. it some sort of poem that one of the character recite in order to invoke his power~